Today, juicing has become very popular among most people. This, in a bid to live a healthy lifestyle. Fresh juices have plenty of benefits. The demand for juicers has therefore gone up, and there are various juicers available in the market today, including centrifugal juicers. A centrifugal juicer works by slicing the fruits in the chamber that has razor-shape blades and then spins them till all the juice gets extracted.
Centrifugal juicers are versatile, quick, and quite efficient. The sharp blades ensure that all the juice is extracted and separated from the pulp. While they help cut down the preparation time, they are not best suited for processing herbs, grasses, leafy greens, sprouts, etc. Still, they do a good job of extracting juice from fruits and offer homemakers an opportunity to make and enjoy fresh juice at any given time.
That said, we have reviewed some of the best centrifugal juicers available in the market today.
Breville JE98XL Juicer
The Breville JE98XL juice extractor is one of the fast juicers that you can get in the market today. Using this Breville juicer, it’ll only take you five seconds to make a glass of juice. The one-liter jug has a 3-inch chute that makes it easy for you to feed lots of fruits and produce the right amount of juice you need.
- Easily produce a glass of juice in just five seconds
- Has a one-liter jug that makes it possible to produce enough juice at once
- It has a stainless-steel construction which guarantees durability and is available in two different sizes
- Boasts of very sharp razor blades which speaks to its ability to extract a glass of juice in just five seconds
- It can handle any type of fruits giving you the chance to extract your juice from various types of fruits
- Has a power capacity of 850-watts that ensures the fruits are chopped thoroughly and all the juice is milked from them
- It has a pulp and froth chamber that is designed to isolate the roughage from the juice leaving you with a smooth and healthy drink
- It's dishwasher friendly
- It’s not best suited for extracting juice from leafy most of the green leafy vegetables
Read More: Best Citrus Juicers
Nutri-Stahl 700w Juicer
The Nutri-Stahl 700w is the best juicer choice for anyone that dreads prepping their fruits when they want to make some fresh juice. It has a large opening that allows you to put in your fruits without chopping them into small pieces.
- Designed with the ability to grind very hard fruits and vegetables
- Has a 700-watts power capacity that gives it enough ability to grind your fruits and vegetables and extract a good amount of juice from them
- The parts of this juicer can be disengaged, and machine washed which means cleaning it is very easy
- The opening for this juicer measures a cool 72mm which allows you to put in your fruits and vegetables without chopping them into small pieces as it can fit a whole orange or apple
- Has an amazing speed of 22,000 RPM and a dual speed setting that enables it to handle both vegetables and fruits appropriately
- Has a large capacity to handle the juice and an enormous bin to fetch the pulp reducing the number of trips you make when emptying it
- Comes with a 1.5-pint high-quality container for fetching the extracted juice
- Has a one-year warranty
- Some fruits and vegetables produce more juice compared to others
Cuisinart CJE-1000 Juice Extractor
The Cuisinart CJE-1000 Juice Extractor is not only among the fastest juicers in the market, letting you make your juice in just about five seconds, but it has a power capacity of 1000-watts and five different speeds. This ensures that you get the smoothest results when extracting.
- It’s very fast and lets you make your juice in about five minutes
- Has a power capacity of 1000-watts which makes it one of the fastest juicers available in the market
- Easily blend your fruits and vegetables into juice with the five-speed setting
- This juicer has a dial that has a blue LED light that shows you the status of the extraction process
- Cuisinart used a durable material for constructing this juicer which means you can use it for years to come and pass it from one generation to the other
- Comes with a 1-quart pitcher for collecting the juice
- The 2-liter pulp bin ensures your trips to empty it in the bin are reduced
- Similar to the Nutri-Stahl 700w Juicer, the Cuisinart CJE-1000 juicer also has detachable parts that can be washed using a dishwasher
- It comes with a three-year limited warranty
- The warranty does not apply to all cases
Read More: Best Wheatgrass Juicers
Kuvings NJ-9500U Juicer
The Kuvings NJ-9500U is the only juicer in our review that is available in three different colors. The design is beautiful which adds to the aesthetics of your kitchen. It has a 350-watt motor that enables you to extract your juice.
- The blades are made from stainless-steel which means you don’t have to worry about rust
- It has a pulp container that is large enough to ensure the pulp doesn’t interfere with your juicing process
- It has a unique spout that makes pouring your juice very easy
- It’s available in three different colors – black, silver and chrome – and all its components are BPA free
- It has an RPM of 11,000 which makes it easy to process even the roughest of fibers in your fruits and vegetables
- Easily for 30 – 50 cups of juice without cleaning it
- It comes with a cleaning brush
- It has the ability to process your fruits and vegetables without any prep
- Ability to customize and choose the RPM speed you want when extracting your juice
- For just 350-watts, this juice extractor is quite pricey
- It’s not dishwasher safe which means you have to remove the pieces one by one and wash them using soap and water
If you are a frequent juicer, then you must agree with us that there’s nothing better than a glass of fresh juice, especially when you make it yourself. While there are several ways that you can make your fresh juice, one of the easiest and quickest ways of doing so is by investing in a centrifugal juicer. While your budget is just as important, it’s not everything that you need to consider when looking to buy a juicer.
If you juice regularly, you should consider getting a centrifugal juicer with a high motor capacity, sturdy build, a spout that’s long enough, and one that has a high speed. As a general rule, your potential juicer should have a speed of at least 10,000 RPM.
Hello, I’m Scott – a juicer and blending enthusiast. I hope to inspire you to make one positive step towards your juicing or blending journey through visiting this site.
We’ll go over some easy tips, guides, hacks, and honest product reviews so that you don’t have to waste your time or money on trial and error.