Citrus juicers, also known as manual juicers, are designed for extracting pulp and juice from citrus fruits. Lemons, limes, oranges, tangerines, and grapefruits are all fruits that have a high juice yield and are not too hard to juice. However, juicing them manually can be a bit tough on your hands and wrists. That’s where citrus juicers come into play.
Most manual juicers are designed with a ridged, rounded dome that’s used for placing the different fruits, then forcing the juice and pulp out. Most juicers have a motor that spins the rounded and ridged dome to extract the juice from the fruit and letting it fetch into the container below. There are both manual and automatic citrus juicers. If you’re keen on getting a juicer that you can use to make citrus drinks only, we’ve reviewed some of the best citrus juicers that you can consider below.
Eurolux Electric Orange Juicer
Available in two different colors, the Eurolux Electric juicer weighs just 4lbs and isn’t too big and can easily fit into small spaces. Using this juicer is very easy as all you’ll need to do is push down the handle to activate it, and you are good to go.
- Has a small design hence fits nicely in small spaces which means you don’t have to worry about storage space
- Very easy to use as all you need to do is push down the handle to activate it
- It has two strainers allowing you to get different pulp amounts in your juice
- Can choose from two different colors that are available and has a nice design which compliments any kitchen countertop
- The material used isn’t corrosive, and it comes with a warranty for one year
- It has a large cone that can fit any fruit
- The motor has a power capacity of 160 watts which comes in handy when squeezing the different fruits to make your juice
- It has a great yield as one orange can give you about 8oz or more
- It has a noisy motor
- The outlet going to the pour spout is pretty small and gets clogged up easily especially when there’s a lot of pulp
Cuisinart CCJ-500 Citrus Juicer
Cuisinart is a brand that has mastered the art of creating some of the best food processors, especially when it comes to juicers. The Cuisinart CCJ-500 Citrus Juicer is not only affordable, but it gets the work done. Cuisinart have been able to create a quality juicer without compromising on quality.
- The Cuisinart brand is well-known for making some of the best juicers available in the market
- This juicer is available in three different colors and is affordable compared to other juicers in the market
- It has a metal construction which guarantees durability
- The cone has been made using sturdy plastic which turns anticlockwise to milk all the juice from the pulp
- Given the motor capacity, this juicer is not noisy, and it works very fast
- Its lever arm comes with a handle that has a no-slip grip which makes extracting juice pretty simple
- The sealed pour spout ensures that the extracted juice is collected in the see-through reservoir
- Because the reservoir is transparent, you are able to see the juice that you are extracting
- The cone is small hence works best for oranges and limes
- Because its power capacity is only 25 watts, you will have to press a lot harder to extract juice
Tribest CS-1000 Electric Citrus Juicer
One thing that is loveable about the Tribest CS-1000 citrus juicer is the fact that it’s portable thanks to the size. And that’s not all. While most electric juicers are noisy, the Tribest CS-1000 juicer isn’t. It has a pretty cute design and can blend and fit onto any countertop.
- It has a pretty design with an outer cover that is shiny and white
- The Tribest CS-1000 isn’t noisy and thanks to its size, it’s also portable and ideal for guys who are always traveling and need a juicer they can take with them
- The size of this juicer is excellent as it can fit on any kitchen countertop
- Very easy to operate and has a lockable pour spout that lets the juice flow out straight into a container allowing for continuous juicing
- Made from sturdy plastic with the ability to handle all the pressing that will be required for the juice extraction
- The stainless-steel strainer enables some pulp to pass through while sieving out others
- It’s a lower-power electric juicer, and for all the juice to be extracted, it requires manual pressure
- Although some parts are dishwasher safe, there are other parts that have to be cleaned with soap and water
Sunkist Commercial Citrus Juicer
Sunkist is a popular brand that’s well-known for manufacturing bottled juices and citrus juicers. This Sunkist citrus juicer is designed for commercial use and is a more costly than other juicers in our review. It’s a high-efficient juicer with a beautiful and compact design.
- Highly efficient juicer with a compact design that is also beautiful
- Built from chrome-plated steel which is unbreakable making this juicer durable
- The strainer is very durable thanks to the metal design as well as the fact that it’s corrosion-free
- The bowl, dome, motor casing, and spout are made from a sturdy plastic to ensure longevity
- All the parts of this juice can be disengaged and washed safely using a dishwasher
- It weighs 31 pounds which while heavy, is excellent for keeping the juicer rooted to your countertop when it’s extracting the juice
- It can easily squeeze up to 12 gallons of juice in an hour thanks to the powerful motor that has a speed of 1,750 RPM
- It has three different juicer molds that make it easier to squeeze different kinds of fruits such as lemons, grapefruits, and oranges
- It’s quite heavy and is expensive as well
- The capacity for this juicer is limited meaning you can only put one fruit at any given time
Citrus juicers are not like other types of juicers. They are designed to serve one purpose and aren’t the best choice for anyone looking for a juicer for extracting juice from most types of fruits and vegetables. Whether you picked a manual or electric citrus juicer, you need to ensure that it’s durable and will serve you for several years.
Besides durability, ensure that the juicer has a simple construction that’s easy to use, and the parts are BPA free and easy to clean or machine wash. A good citrus juicer should be able to give you a high yield, so be sure to look out for the yield capacity.
Hello, I’m Scott – a juicer and blending enthusiast. I hope to inspire you to make one positive step towards your juicing or blending journey through visiting this site.
We’ll go over some easy tips, guides, hacks, and honest product reviews so that you don’t have to waste your time or money on trial and error.