The best countertop blenders are designed to puree, cleave, and blend nourishment. Countertop blenders have been designed in such a way that they can squash ice quite easily. Blenders are used in both business kitchens and homes for various purposes such as blending frozen yogurt, sweet sausages, and milk to make milkshakes.
Whether you are looking for a countertop blender to create smoothies or milkshakes, there are lots of options available in the market today. To ensure you don’t get confused on which blender to choose and to help make choosing one easy, we have reviewed some of the best countertop blenders that you can consider below.
Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
The Vitamix brand is well-known and a trusted brand by most famous culinary experts. The Vitamix brand is a quality blender for anyone that loves making smoothies whether for business or for home use. Its speed controls and the stainless-steel blades help you create the heartiest soups and smoothest purees.
- One of the most trusted brands that’s used by popular culinary experts
- Available in three different colors
- The blender has 10 variable speed control that makes it easy for you to refine each and every texture of whatever ingredients you are blending
- It has a pulse feature with a layer coarse that makes it easy to blend and make smooth vegetable soups and chunky salsas
- Comes with a 48-ounce container that comes in handy when blending small amounts of meal for the family
- The 3-inch cutting blades are designed to ensure that your end product is consistent every time regardless of whether you are making smoothies or vegetable soup
- The blades are made from hardened stainless steel to handle even the toughest of ingredients to ensure consistency throughout the blend
- Has a self-cleaning that makes it easy for you to clean the blender in 30 – 60 seconds and also comes with a thermal protection system and radial cooling fan
- Quite expensive
- Loud when compared to other blenders
Also Read: Best Blender for Protein Shakes
Ninja Professional Countertop Blender
Ninja blenders rank high when it comes to trusted blender brands. The Ninja Professional countertop blender is an excellent choice for anyone looking for an affordable blender without having to reduce on the quality and efficiency that can be found in more high-end blenders.
- It has three speeds – low, medium and high – giving you the freedom to choose the speed that you want depending on the ingredients you are blending
- The Ninja Professional blender has an outstanding performance thanks to the 1000 watts coupled with a sleek design
- Boasts of a maximum liquid capacity of 64 ounce
- The blades are designed to crush ice, puree, blend as well as crush any frozen fruits in a matter of seconds
- Thanks to the jar capacity, the blender can easily make large batches of frozen, creamy smoothies and drinks for a large family
- Perfect blender choice for people keen on making daiquiris and margaritas
- Designed with six blades to ensure nothing but a smooth and consistent blend of your ingredients
- All the parts of this Ninja blender are dishwasher safe and bisphenol free
- It’s simple and easy to clean unlike other blenders
- Comes with a 25-book recipe included
- There are no lids or cups included
- Some users have complained of the quality of this blender
KitchenAid KSB1570SL Blender
Just from its name, the KitchenAid blender is designed to help make your work in the kitchen very easy. The blender is able to do this thanks to the 5-speed feature that is designed to puree, mix, stir, chop and liquidify. This blender is fast and stands out for providing excellent blend results.
- Boasts of a 5-speed feature that lets you puree, mix, chop, stir and liquidify
- Thanks to the 5-speed feature, the blender is exceptionally fast and delivers excellent results
- The 56-ounce pitcher is not only BPA free but ensures that you can create enough smoothies or drinks for your family or friends with one blend
- The blades are made from stainless steel which ensures that ingredients are blended evenly
- The blender comes with electronic controls that make it fast especially when you want to blend a mix of various ingredients
- It has various settings which make it easy for you to blend different kinds of food
- The Intelli-Speed Motor control is an excellent feature that detects the ingredients and adjusts the speed to suit the ingredients being blended
- The pitcher is break, stain, and scratch-free and can safely be washed using a dishwasher
- Some users have complained that the spindle for this blender is poor quality
- Cleaning it is a bit difficult
NutriBullet NBR-1201 Blender
This NutriBullet blender is quite easy to use and is also child-friendly. It’s one of the best blenders for making smoothies thanks to the 600-watt motor that is designed to help extracting nutrients from the different ingredients. It also comes with a few accessories such as the cups that make it easy to take your smoothie on the go.
- This blender is both fast and easy to use when making smoothies that are full of nutrients
- The blades are designed to extract nutrients from the various ingredients such as spinach, nuts, berries, etc. to ensure you can easily live a healthy lifestyle
- It has a 600-watt motor which is excellent given the size of the blender
- Has a sleek and simple design
- Comes with several accessories such as an extractor blade, milling blade, an 18 oz, and 24 oz cup, two re-sealable lids and a recipe book
- The stainless-steel blades are powerful and have been designed with the Cyclonic action that helps break down even the toughest ingredients
- The includes BPA free plastic cups are durable, high-performance and long-lasting
- Comes with a one-year warranty and is very affordable
- Adding too much water when blending causes the blender to leak
Also Read: Best Inexpensive Blender for Smoothies
One of the most critical points to consider when buying a blender is the purpose. Are you buying a blender for the sole purpose of making smoothies, drinks, or margaritas? While there are certain blenders that can be used to blend various types of ingredients, some are best suited for smoothies while others are best suited for other types of drinks.
Besides the purpose, also consider the ease of cleaning the blender you are keen on buying. While blenders help make work easy in the kitchen, cleaning them can be a nightmare, especially if it lacks a self-cleaning feature. Other points to consider are the blades, speeds available and durability.
Hello, I’m Scott – a juicer and blending enthusiast. I hope to inspire you to make one positive step towards your juicing or blending journey through visiting this site.
We’ll go over some easy tips, guides, hacks, and honest product reviews so that you don’t have to waste your time or money on trial and error.