Handheld blenders, also known as immersion blenders, are excellent for blending large quantities of liquid together. Unlike countertop or personal blenders that come with their own containers for blending, handheld blenders have a short pole, and the blades are attached to it. This allows you to blend ingredients without worrying about the capacity that can be blended at once.
Instead of pouring your liquid mix in a blender container, you simply insert your handheld blender in a pot of liquid and blend. Depending on the immersion blender you choose, they have the right amount of power to blend through a heap of ingredients and are a good choice for people who are keen on creating healthy fruit and vegetable smoothies.
That said, we have reviewed some of the best handheld blenders that you can consider when shopping around for one.
Braun MQ3025 Spaghetti Blender
Braun is one of the trusted brands when it comes to kitchen appliances such as blenders. The Brain MQ3025 blender can easily chop and whisk and is also made from plastic which means it’s lightweight. It has an impressive deign, and for the price, it’s worth it.
- The Braun MQ3025 Spaghetti handheld blender is not only affordable, but it comes with a chopping and whisk attachments and a blending foot
- Made from plastic which makes it lightweight and has a power capacity of 700 watts
- Has an impressive design and is a good value for your money
- It’s a powerful blender that can be a go-to for most blending tasks that you need it to perform
- It can easily be held when in use thanks to the excellent grip that it offers and industrial design it has
- Has two-speed buttons that let you hop between the slow and fast speeds and are well positioned for ease of access
- Has a small but mighty chopping attachment
- The whisk attachment does an amazing job of whisking eggs and getting them to a firm peak in as little time as possible
- Braun is a trusted brand globally which means you will be buying from a reliable brand
- Storing this blender can be a bit tricky
- Slightly expensive
Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick Blender
The Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick immersion blender is one of the least expensive blenders that you can buy. While it’s small, one of the consensuses that many reviewers have regarding this blender is how mighty it is.
- While the price of this blender might be a lot cheaper than other blenders, Mueller hasn’t compromised on quality
- The blender doesn’t overhear, struggle, shake of over-vibrate or produce any cheap-like smells for a blender of its price
- The blender’s motor has 500 watts which, given the size, is some serious power
- The whisk attachment can be utilized to quickly whip up some eggs in a matter of seconds and is quite favorable on the wrist compared to a traditional whisk
- Very easy to use
- Boasts of a sophisticated design that is ergonomic and offers a comfortable and non-slip grip for when you are blending ingredients continuously
- The motor is made from copper and is durable lasting three times longer compared to motors from other brands
- It’s quite versatile, and the fixed blades help to quickly blend different kinds of ingredients for milkshakes, smoothies, baby food or soups
- Comes with a two-year manufacturer warranty
- Comes with fewer attachments compared to other blenders
Braun MQ777 Multiquick 7 Hand Blender
The Braun MQ777 is one the most highly recommended and rated handheld blender that you can get on the market today. This blender has been built for heavy-duty use and has an impressive construction and design that makes it versatile.
- One of the most highly rated and recommended immersion blenders
- It has an impressive design and has been built for heavy use utilization
- Comes with a throttle that you can use to get the right power when blending drinks or food hence providing you with the right consistency
- It has a 600-watt motor and a bell-shaped shaft that helps in focusing the blenders to one particular are for smooth results
- The blender has incorporated the EasyClick feature that makes it easy to swap blades and switch between the chopper, blender and whisk fast and easily
- It has the child lock feature that prevents this blender from being turned on accidentally with children especially when there is no adult supervision
- The blender is BPA free which means you don’t have to worry about any harmful chemicals slipping into your drinks or food
- The different parts of the blender are dishwasher safe except for the motor and the chopper lid
- Slightly expensive
- Not all parts are dishwasher safe
All-Clad Stainless-Steel Handheld Blender
The All-Clad is another good immersion blender for people who want a high-quality blender that performs. This blender utilizes a powerful motor coupled with a bare-bones approach to get the work done in a quick but efficient manner.
- This blender delivers nothing short of high-quality performance
- Combines the bare-bones approach and the powerful motor to ensure that you end up with the desired results
- It’s a blender that focuses largely on performance and is also very reliable
- This All-Clad blender doesn’t overheat compared to other handheld blenders and can go for long periods of time without building up too much heat
- The plastic construction doesn’t wear out easily thanks to the blender’s dissipating quality that helps prolong its lifespan
- The motor for this All-Clad blender has a power capacity of 600-watts which when combined with its durability, you get a blender that is very reliable and a reasonable price
- A whisk and mini chopper can be purchased for this blender
- An excellent choice for an immersion blender for anyone that wants a heavy-duty blender for their kitchen
- The whisk and mini chopper have to bought separately which adds to the cost of the blender
- Not as affordable as other handheld blenders available in the market
There are various blenders available in the market. The immersion blender is just one of them. When looking into buying a handheld blender, it’s important to ask yourself whether you actually need it. Immersion blenders are best suited for people who make several liters of smoothies or large batches of soup recipes. In addition, you can also use them to create small batches of baby food, sauces, and smoothies.
Whatever the use case, handheld blenders offer the needed convenience and ease of use that other types of blenders may not have. When choosing one, consider the speed options available, motor, attachments, ease of use, material used, heat accumulation, and ease of use. This way, you end up with a blender that will do what you need it to do in your kitchen.
Hello, I’m Scott – a juicer and blending enthusiast. I hope to inspire you to make one positive step towards your juicing or blending journey through visiting this site.
We’ll go over some easy tips, guides, hacks, and honest product reviews so that you don’t have to waste your time or money on trial and error.