Presently, there are so many products available in the market that claim to have the ability to process vegetable and fruit juices that taste amazing while retaining the most amount of nutrients from the vegetable and fruit fibers. Masticating juicers – also known as cold press juicers – do a good job of extracting juice from different fruits and vegetables.
While they may be among the newest products, they have grown in popularity and have led to the opening of various cold press juice bars and restaurants. This kitchen tool works by first crushing the fruit or vegetable and then pressing them to produce a juice drink that is fibrous. Masticating juicers don’t produce any heat during the extraction process, thus retaining the nutrients. As always, we’ve reviewed some of the best masticating juicers available in the market.
Omega J8006 Juicer
The Omega J8006 juicer is one that never misses a mention when it comes to masticating juicers and for a good reason. This particular juicer has the ability to handle all vegetables and fruits. In addition, this juicer, with additional attachments, can be used to process coffee, pasta, herbs, or nut butter.
- It has a powerful motor which allows this juicer to handle any type of fruit or vegetable that is put into it
- With additional attachments, this juicer can be used to make coffee, pasta, nut butter or herbs
- This juicer comes with several accessories, but a wider selection of accessories is available for purchase
- Boasts of a 15-year warranty which means you can worry less should this juicer stop
- It’s easy to assemble and clean
- Available in two colors – silver and metallic
- Has a low juicing speed of 80RPMs to ensure the results are nutritious
- It has an automatic pulp-ejection feature that allows for continuous juicing
- This juicer allows one to store the juice for up to 72 hours without the juice separating or any degradation
- Its footprint takes a lot of space on a cabinet, counter or table space hence might be ideal for people with limited kitchen countertop space
- It’s not BPA free
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer
The Aicok Slow masticating juicer is a good option for anyone that is keen on juicing but interested in mostly fruits and a bit of vegetable. Aicok is also a well-known brand when it comes to masticating juicers and has a wide variety of models that you can purchase.
- Constructed using a material that is food-grade safe
- Features the seven-spiral system that opens up each cell allowing for the highest juice yield, most nutrition, and less oxidation
- The motor for the Aicok Slow masticating juicer is quiet when compared to that of other models, and it also has a reverse function that allows it to unclog any dense or stuck pulp
- It has a small size which means it doesn’t take up a lot of counter top space
- Comes with a two-year warranty
- It has a feature that helps separate pulp and juice leaving you to enjoy less pulp in your juice
- It has a speed of 80 RPM that slowly grinds and masticates your fruits and vegetables to allow for the retention of more nutrients
- It’s only available in one color
- Comes with a two-year warranty which is shorter compared to what other brands offer
- Not the best option if you’re keen on extracting juice from hard foods like nuts
KOIOS Masticating Juicer
The KOIOS masticating juicer is a high-yield juicer that is not online versatile, but it’s BPA free and is a low-speed machine that helps prevent your nutrients from being destroyed during the extraction process.
- Similar to most masticating juicers, the KOIOS juicer has a slow speed of 80 RPM that ensures nutrients from your fruits and vegetables aren’t destroyed in the juice extraction process
- It’s a versatile machine that has the ability to extract juice from different types of fruits and vegetables such as hard vegetables, leafy greens, ginger among others
- This juicer from KOIOS is a maximum juicer that yields up to 80 percent extraction which means more nutrients are extracted from the fruits and vegetables
- This machine is quiet, very easy to operate, assemble as well as clean
- All parts of this machine are detachable, BPA free and can be safely washed in a dishwasher
- This machine has an FDA, ETL, and UL certification and incorporates the latest technology
- The company offers customers a lifelong customer service and technical support
- Available in two different colors
- It has a one-year warranty for all other parts besides the motor that has a two-year warranty
- You’ll need to prep your fruits and vegetables first
Omega NC900HDC Juicer
The Omega NC900HDC juicer is the second Omega masticating juicer to make it on our list of best masticating juicers. Although it’s expensive, this juicer boasts of Omega’s industry leading 15-year warranty and produces nutritious juice that lasts long.
- Considered one of the best masticating juicers available in the market today
- Very easy to disassemble and assemble all parts
- Being an upgrade from the NC800HDS, this juicer comes with beneficial changes such as the increased feed chute size and yield that helps make this juicer a big hit
- The increased feed chute ensures that you can put more produce into the juicer and extract more juice
- Among the best masticating juicers for leafy greens, thanks to the new big screen and adjustable cap that helps allows for a larger juice yield
- An all-rounded juicer that can be used for fruits and vegetables, nut butter and sorbets
- Get up to 72 hours of juice life
- It has a speed of 80 RPM and five pressure settings that can be adjusted
- The motor is pretty quiet, and it has an in-built handle that makes it easy to carry the juicer from one corner to another
- This machine takes up space
- It’s expensive
Masticating juicers are an excellent choice if you are keen on getting a machine that allows you to retain most of the nutrients from fruits and vegetables. In addition, some masticating juicers offer a longer shelf life of up to 72 hours. They are not only slow to help keep nutrients, but they are also quiet and have a higher yield.
If you are shopping for a masticating juice, be sure that there’s one out there that will suit your needs, given that there are lots of them available for purchase. Before making a buying decision, consider the types of produce you will be regularly extracting juice from as that will largely determine the type of juicer you purchase.
Hello, I’m Scott – a juicer and blending enthusiast. I hope to inspire you to make one positive step towards your juicing or blending journey through visiting this site.
We’ll go over some easy tips, guides, hacks, and honest product reviews so that you don’t have to waste your time or money on trial and error.