Today, healthy eating has become a common practice among many people. This has led to an increase in the purchase of appliances such as home blenders that have gained popularity over the years. Personal blenders, also known as single-serve blenders, are, when it comes to making protein shakes, smoothies and other healthy meals.
They are best suited for blending different ingredients such as spinach, kales, etc., pureeing sauces and chopping nuts. Personal blenders are an excellent choice for people who prefer taking their protein shakes and smoothies on the go. Most mixing containers for personal blenders always serve as traveling jars making it easy to up and go. To assist you make a good choice when it comes to picking a personal blender, we’ve reviewed some of the best personal blenders that you can find in the market today.
NutriBullet Pro 900 Blender
The NutriBullet Pro 900 blender not only boasts of a sleek design and excellent features, but it is available in 13 different colors giving you the freedom to choose one that blends perfectly with your kitchen décor.
- The best personal blender available in the market thanks to the design that is meant to embody everything that a personal blender should be
- It has a compact design and is powerful
- Has a 900-watt motor that is housed in a high-torque power base
- The extractor blades feature the Cyclonic Action, are very powerful and are designed to extract nutrients from every ingredient as well as blend even the toughest of foods
- Comes with two cups measuring 24 ounces and 32 ounces that make it easy to have your smoothie on the go
- Comes with a wide range of accessories available such as a to-go lid, recipe book, and an extractor blade
- The plastic cups included are BPA free and built to last long
- The blender is quite easy to clean, and like most NutriBullet blenders, the NutriBullet Pro 900 comes with a one-year limited warranty
- Not suitable for making multiple servings
- If used carelessly, the blender is susceptible to spillage and leakages
Also Read: Nutri Ninja vs NutriBullet
Tribest PB-150 Personal Blender
If you’re keen on living a healthy lifestyle and are on a tight budget but still need an effective blender with a sleek design, then you have to give the Tribest PB-150 blender some thought. While it comes with fewer accessories compared to the NutriBullet Pro 900, it still does a decent job.
- An affordable blender for anyone that is constantly on the move
- For its price, the Tribest PB-150 is the best personal blender available in the market today
- It has a large base and is pretty tall which gives it an ultra-compact design
- Easy to operate and can be operated the same way that you would a NutriBullet blender
- Comes with a few accessories including two 16-ounce cups, a blade, and a power base
- A good choice for people who don’t need to blend any hard ingredients every now and then
- Available in three different styles
- This blender stands out from the rest thanks to the add-on accessories that comes with it which help expand the functionality of this blender
- Easily convert this blender into a grinder by simply buying an 8-ounce grinding jar or a grinding blade
- The motor is quite weak at only 200 watts, and most accessories have to be bought separately
- The included cups are small in size with a 16-ounce capacity only
Breville Boss to Go Personal Blender
The Breville Boss to Go is the most expensive blender in our review but worth the money if you are looking for a personal blender that boasts of 1000-watts of power coupled with a sleek design. It’s a compact blender that has passed many tests when it comes to how efficient and durable it is.
- Has a power capacity of 1000 watts which is higher than most wattage offered by other blenders in our review
- Launched in 2016, this blender from Breville boasts of a sleek design and comes with two tumbler cups that measure 16 and 23 ounces
- Excellent blender choice for anyone that wants a single-serve blender that can make silky, smooth smoothies
- High-performance blender that does a good job of blending some tough ingredients compared to other blenders
- The blender has a quality build and feels and ranks high for performance among most small independent blenders
- It has three stainless-steel blades that are powerful and outlined on the base of the blender’s jug for maximum processing and cutting power
- Comes with a recipe book and an appliance science
- It’s expensive
- Some users have complained that the cup locking tabs for the Breville Boss to Go blender don’t last
Ninja BL456 Blender
Ninja has a wide variety of blenders, and the Ninja BL456 blender is one of their personal blender models. This blender has some similarities with the Pro 900 blender from NutriBullet and has on several occasions, been chosen as a favorite single serve blender by most independent test kitchens in America.
- Has on multiple occasions been chosen as favorite personal blender by most independent tests done by several kitchens in America
- Quite affordable in comparison to the NutriBullet Pro 900 and the Breville Boss to Go personal blenders
- It’s an upgrade from the BL450 which means some of its features have been refined to offer you reliability and durability
- Well-priced compared to other blenders in our review
- Has a manual pulse that makes it easy for you to crush seeds, ice, stems, skin and any frozen ingredient for an even and smooth consistency
- Has 900 wats of power to break down vegetable and fruits for a nutritious smoothie or juice
- Has the ability to extract vitamins and nutrients from veggies and whole fruits
- It’s BPA free and safe to wash in a dishwasher
- Its performance does it cut it when compared to the NutriBullet 900 especially when it comes to blending ingredients that are more difficult such as kale
- You will need to hold the blender’s jar down when blending
When looking to buy a personal blender, the most important factor to consider is the wattage. While most blenders tend to be small, it doesn’t mean you should compromise on speed. Whether you are planning to make smoothies or juices, you need a blender that can easily crush your ingredients while safely extracting the most important nutrients.
A blender with add-ons is an excellent buying choice as you can simply switch up its functionality. If you’ve made the decision to live a healthy lifestyle, a personal blender will not only help make it easy for you to stay on track, but it will also allow you to create your own smoothie when you need it.
Hello, I’m Scott – a juicer and blending enthusiast. I hope to inspire you to make one positive step towards your juicing or blending journey through visiting this site.
We’ll go over some easy tips, guides, hacks, and honest product reviews so that you don’t have to waste your time or money on trial and error.