Triturating juicers – also known as twin gear juicers – while they’re easy to use, are not designed to suit the needs of those who occasionally juice and want their juice on the go. Triturating juicers are made for people who are keen on investing both their time and money on a machine that will result in a tasty and nutritious juice.
Twin gear juicers are designed to cut, crush and squeeze the produce fed into them at speeds of between 80 to 120 RPM to separate the fiber from the juice. If you are looking for a juicer that is both versatile and will produce quality and nutritious juice, then the triturating juicer is worth investing in. Below, we’ve reviewed some of the best triturating juicers that are worth considering.
Tribest GSE 5000 Twin Gear Juicer
This Greenstar Elite juicer from Tribest is a perfect choice for people who want a juicing machine for both personal and business purposes. This machine produces juices that are both thick and tasty thanks to the twin gear that has a three-stage juicing procedure.
- Perfect juicer choice for personal and business use
- The twin gears are made from stainless-steel material that is bio-ceramic magnetic which allows for quality and fresh juices
- The gears are designed to help preserve the vitamins and living enzymes while also preventing any nutrient degradation thus providing a longer-shelf life
- This machine’s performance can be amplified thanks to the additional accessories that can help you make salsas, nut butter, sorbets and in some cases pasta noodles
- The cutting points in this machine help prevent clogging by ensuring even the tiniest piece of vegetable is cut
- The adjusting knobs help provide the pressure that’s needed for pulp ejection
- It’s a versatile juicer that works as a food processor and grinder
- Comes with a 12-year warranty and is available in three different colors
- It takes up a lot of space and is bulky
- It’s difficult to clean, use and assemble
- It has a small chute which will require you to precut your fruits and vegetables
Read More: Best Citrus Juicers
Omega TWN30S Juicer
The Omega TWN30S juicer ranks highly among the best twin gears masticating juicers available in the market. It’s quite affordable compared to the Tribest GSE 5000 juicer and comes with excellent features that are at par with those of other juicers available for purchase.
- One of the most affordable twin gear juicers available
- Has a two-horsepower motor that enables it to break even the fibrous and strongest produces such as wheatgrass and ginger
- It has a strong squeeze quality that does a good job of extracting juice from fruits and vegetables that are softer such as kiwi, grape or kale
- The motor allows for this machine to extract maximum enzymes, nutrients, and liquid from various produce
- Can be used to make different types of juices as well as other produce such as almond milk. Baby food, soy, nut butter, etc.
- It’s a versatile juicer that can be used as a food processor with various accessories
- Has a speed of 160 RPM which makes it crush produce slowly resulting in great juices
- Comes with a 15-year warranty
- Most of the parts of this machine are made from plastic
- Has 12 different parts which make the assembling and cleaning of this machine time-consuming and stressful
Green Power KPE1304 Juicer
The Green Power KPE1304 juicer is an excellent choice for anyone who wants a high-speed triturating juicer. This juicer helps preserve juices for longer and has the ability to process most, if not all, types of fruits and vegetables.
- It’s a high-speed triturating juicer
- Has the ability to process and extract juice from most fruits and vegetables
- This juicer utilizes a magnetic and bio-ceramic technology which helps preserve your extracted juice for longer periods
- It produces less heat during the extraction process and has a low rotational speed of 160RPM to ensure your juices retain as much nutrients as possible
- Excellent juicer choice for people who want to spend less time in the kitchen making their juice
- It has two distinct screens for fruits and vegetables as well as an adjustable pressure knob
- Good juicer choice that is efficient for extracting juice from leafy greens
- It’s quite versatile thanks to the multi-purpose kit that comes with an additional hole-less screen that can be used for making nozzle pairings, nut paste, etc.
- 10-year motor warranty and 5-year operational parts warranty
- Not well-suited for extracting juice from thicker and harder produces such as carrots and ginger
- It’s expensive
Tribest Green Star GS-3000 Juicer
The Tribest Green Star GS-3000 juicer is an excellent choice for people who make a sizeable amount of juice at a go or daily. This kitchen machine is not only easy to clean, assemble, and disassemble, but it’s also a good investment.
- This juicer works pretty fast and is an efficient juicer thanks to the 110-watt motor
- Easily produces about 16 ounces of juice in 60 seconds or less
- Has a stainless-steel build which helps with durability
- The augers for this machine are designed to ensure all the juice gets extracted from whatever produce thus preventing any sort of waste
- Although it’s an electric juicer, the Tribest Green Star GS-3000 Juicer is pretty quiet and makes minimal noise when in use
- This juicer produces less heat during the juice extraction process which helps ensure that all nutrients are retained in your juice
- Easily store your extracted juice for up to 72 hours thanks to the reduced oxidation
- A multi-purpose juicer that can also be used as a food processor and comes with different accessories for grinding coffee beans, making nut butter, baby food homemade pasta and even bread
- The holes in the strainer aren’t designed to fully prevent clogging
- It’s quite bulky and takes up a lot of kitchen space
Read More: Best Masticating Juicers
One thing that makes triturating juicers an excellent choice for a juicing machine is their versatility. Every kitchen requires multiple machines or appliances to carry out various functions. However, investing in a twin gear juicer that can also be used to grind coffee or make nut butter can come in handy.
Although triturating juicers may be a lot more costly than other types of juicers, you are guaranteed quality and tasty juices regardless of the produce you decide to use. With so many picks available in the market, our above review should make it easy for you to choose a good triturating juicer.
Hello, I’m Scott – a juicer and blending enthusiast. I hope to inspire you to make one positive step towards your juicing or blending journey through visiting this site.
We’ll go over some easy tips, guides, hacks, and honest product reviews so that you don’t have to waste your time or money on trial and error.